22 December 2008

Snow

I don't think it's snowed enough in the last 8 days, seriously! I love it! I love all aspects of it, especially how quiet and still it is outside when it's snowing. We haven't been stuck at home for the whole time since I know how to drive in it, and I have a truck that lets me get from point A to point B without problems. I have been seeing my friends at Dutch Bros. With out a problem, just to continue with my DB addiction! LOL!

Chandler hasn't really played in it, but he keeps asking to play in the snow. Lincoln is oblivious, but screamed when it was cold and has snowflakes on his face. Ha. I have some pictures, but nothing as beautiful as it is this morning. So I am going to add more later today.

We are going to trek to the mall (2 miles away) to finish Christmas shopping, since Rob has waited until there is a foot of snow and it's 2 days before Christmas. Feh. So we'll be out and about again, doing our thing today.

Pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment