04 April 2011

Weigh in Monday


Today I was dreading the weigh in... Honestly I hadn't been too good (or on plan) the last week. But I pay for WW for a reason, to hold me accountable! So I reminded my self that gains are normal and to be expected in the course of a long journey.
So when I weighed in this morning, I was prepping for the worst! But I didn't have to prep myself at all! Some how in the last week that included more birthday cake and pizza (3 times-yikes), I lost 1.8! Which brings me to my newest star, 20 lb lost! Holy cow!

Needless to say I was very excited, but very cautious. After a big loss last week, I was not expecting a big loss this week.

This week in our meeting we spoke about the upcoming Weight Watchers Walk-It Challenge, coming up in 6 weeks on May 22nd. It will be a 5k walk. I cannot remember when I voluntarily walked 5k (I mean we did the Light the Night walk in October, but it was more like a stroll). So in 6 weeks I will be doing my first 5k (walk, maybe a run in a year). I am going to be asking (read: begging) friends to come along with me. So if you are interested, let me know!!! You don't have to be doing WW to come along. It will be in Beaverton, near Cedar Hills Crossing.

So the stats for the last week off the Bodybugg:
Avg. calories burned: 3126 (2800 goal)
Avg. calories consumed: 1693 (1800 goal)
Avg. calorie deficit: 1433 (1000 goal)
Avg. physical Activity: 36 min (45 min goal)
Avg. steps: 4604 (8000 goal) Need to bump this up for the walk!
BMI: 50.1 (started at 53.5)

I've been using the BB for 4.5 weeks now, and my goal was 2.0 lb loss (maintaining the 1000 calorie deficit). I can say I've been loosing on average 2.0 a week! Woo! Hopefully I can keep that up for the next 6 weeks. If I do, I'll hit my 10% goal on the weigh in post 5k!

No comments:

Post a Comment