06 January 2012

Friday check in!

Tonight I am seeing West Side Story at the Keller, which means dinner out with the gang! Good thing is I planned for it! On Monday, I made a chart with the plans for the week: activity and possible hurdles. This has really worked! Here it is (basically):
Monday: Tread N Shred at Crunch (30 min) & Taekwondo (45 min)
Tuesday: Day 1 of week 1 of Couch to 5k (30 min)
Wednesday: Taekwondo (45 min)
Thursday:  Day 2 of week 1 of Couch to 5k (30 min)
Friday: Rest Day; Dinner out!
Saturday: Taekwondo (45 min) & Day 3 of week 1 of Couch to 5k (30 min)
Sunday: Day 1 of week 2 of C25k (30 min)

Knowing my plan, has helped me stay on track! I am down 4.0 so far this week! I went to WW and checked in and I am down 50.2 total (although it's not an official weigh-only Mondays)! So there is some motivation for keeping on track!!! I also have tracked all week! Not skipping a thing! It's really helped me, and I think the scale noticed. I might even do some unscheduled exercise today with the Kincet during "nap time" just for fun! Who would have thought. :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment