06 February 2012

January's results

Two weeks, no blog. Yep it's bad... I don't know why I don't blog when things get "bad" but I do. I know I need to be held accountable to those weeks, but honestly, I don't feel like doing all the number crunching to give you the actual weigh in numbers. Last week I was up 3.4 lb, this week up 1 lb. Total up 4.4 in 2 weeks. AGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!
Of course this coming week we have a birthday party (I will not eat cake, I will not eat cake, I will not eat cake) and Rob and I will be going out on Sunday night for our Anniversary. Needless to say, I am already worried and it's only Monday afternoon!!! I spoke with Jeannine (my WW leader) and asked her if it's cheating to weigh in on Sunday morning so I can enjoy dinner at Portland City Grill Sunday night. She said yes and that she absolved me of the shame I might feel by weighing in a day early. I love that woman! :) So I will be weighing in at (gasp) 7:30 AM Sunday. So 6 days to diet this week.

On a much more positive note, I did my measurements from the beginning of the year today. I was very happy to see I have lost inches, even though my progress the last 2 weeks has been slacking.
Neck- no change
Bicep (R) -.5" (L) -1"
Forearms (R) no change (L) no change
Bra Strap -2.5"
Chest +1"
Waist -2.5"
Hips +1"
Quad (R) -.35" WOW!!!
Calf (R) -.5"
Total inches lost in January 8.5"!!!  
Weight Lost in January 3.4 lb (eh).

So I will try and keep up the positive attitude and keep my mantra in my head: It's a journey not a race.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment