24 January 2011

Weekly number


This morning was my Weight Watchers weigh in. I was down .8 lb, a little disappointing, but oh well. Life moves on right? But what made me so thirlled was that I was down 5.4 lb since beginning this journey 3 weeks ago!

So I am giving myself this 5 lb lost star! Yes, it's silly, but it will help remind me that I am on the right track.

I also had my daily points reduced, which is a good thing! I have a hard time eating all the points as it is.

So let's see how I did on my goals for last week. I worked out twice, missed a group class that I wanted to do on Saturday for a pedicure. Hey, I deserve it! :) So this week's goal is to hit 3 group classes and cardio twice on my own. Tonight I am going to go to Zumba again. I did it my first week and I lost 3.6, so let's see if I can do it again! I'd love to see another 3 lb next week. So into the gym I must go! Especially if I want to see 12 of those stars by Lincoln's birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment