22 March 2011

Weigh in Day (a day late)!


This is the first post in what will be a few this week (most having to do with crafting or Chandler's birthday or both). :)

Yesterday I did my Monday weigh in, and I was down .8 lb! Woo. I was very happy with that. I officially hit 15 lb down, so here's my awesome new star!

I was having issues with my hip, and so I had that adjusted today, go figure, my pelvis was rotated and some bone in my butt was out of whack. So now my hip shouldn't bother me when I do the elliptical! That will be great.Hector was thrilled with my weight loss, and he even could tell I was toning up (under the jiggly tummy)! Makes me happy since I can't tell, LOL.

Anyway, back to this weeks weigh in: I missed tracking for 2.5 days, so I know that was part of the "low" number. But I spoke to my leader and asked if I could weigh in on Thursday or Friday in prep for my Chandler's 6th (gasp) b-day party on Saturday.

I am going to attempt to do the cauliflower mashed potatoes this week. And I have a stack of recipes that I'd like to try. I am going to make a soda cake (well cupcakes), which should make cake a bit easier to swallow (calorie and points+ wise). Also next week I am going to try Jicama, at the suggestion of a woman in my meeting. Little steps. Until next time (which won't be long)!
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment